Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 263
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
12
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Do I look like I didn't
Private
International Star
Liesz wrote:
Play in ages or can I pull it off..
Private
International Star
ROCHAMBEAU wrote:
yes, but yes
Private
International Star
ROCHAMBEAU wrote:
would you like some pd
Private
National Star
Sylvan wrote:
both
Private
International Star
Liesz wrote:
bittersweetmemories wrote:
would you like some pd
Always x
Private
International Star
Liesz wrote:
Sylvan wrote:
both
Thanks x
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated