Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 213
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
16
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Is there an app (not a bot I swear)
NobodyFamous
International Star
NobodyFamous wrote:
So I can have siri back as an Android user.
I hate iPhone
But man
Siri was so convenient....
NobodyFamous
International Star
NobodyFamous wrote:
Let me set a timer while I ignore the passage of time
NobodyFamous
International Star
NobodyFamous wrote:
Someone remind me when its been 30 minutes
Private
Living Legend
Kofod wrote:
Can't you activate the google assistant? Should work the same, I think
NobodyFamous
International Star
NobodyFamous wrote:
Kofod wrote:
Can't you activate the google assistant? Should work the same, I think
Yeah but I don't want to give it access to everything. I just want to send a text, or start a timer. I want ipod type functions from this app
NobodyFamous
International Star
NobodyFamous wrote:
And I hate Google. I use it The bare minimum
NobodyFamous
International Star
NobodyFamous wrote:
Elisia wrote:
Someone remind me when its been 30 minutes
I wasn't reminded
Private
Queen of Pop
Eliah wrote:
Samsung Bixby maybe?
NobodyFamous
International Star
NobodyFamous wrote:
Eliah wrote:
Samsung Bixby maybe?
Can i on/off apps it has access to?
Private
Queen of Pop
Eliah wrote:
Elisia wrote:
Eliah wrote:
Samsung Bixby maybe?
Can i on/off apps it has access to?
I'm not 100% sure, 'cause I haven't personally used it, I just know of the name. Perhaps you can find more information about it online?
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated