Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 206
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
14
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Page:
1
2
|
Next
|
Last
How old was your mom
LexiLuvsKirby
National Star
LexiLuvsKirby wrote:
When she birthed you?
Mine was 37 lmao old
Melody
Popstar
Melody wrote:
27
Melody
Popstar
Melody wrote:
which is kinda funny bc i'm turning 28 this month and i could never even think of getting a kid at this age
LexiLuvsKirby
National Star
LexiLuvsKirby wrote:
PS we both almost died but unfortunately I lived and now I haunt VP with annoying threads daily👻
LexiLuvsKirby
National Star
LexiLuvsKirby wrote:
Melody wrote:
which is kinda funny bc i'm turning 28 this month and i could never even think of getting a kid at this age
I'm fixing to turn 25 and I also don't think I can care for a kid
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
23
Private
World Famous
Pastellilapsi wrote:
23
leclerc
National Star
leclerc wrote:
31
Private
National Star
ellem wrote:
30
Private
Queen of Pop
Eliah wrote:
25 and I'm the third
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
30
Private
Living Legend
glowed wrote:
21 🥲
Account deleted
wrote:
21
Private
National Star
Hauru wrote:
early to mid 20s idk crazy stuff
Private
National Star
Hauru wrote:
anything under 30 is teenage pregnancy
Klavier
Minister of Pop
Klavier wrote:
24. im her second child but she started dating my dad who had a baby at the time when she was 18 and since then shes always had young kids to take care of. 18 to 46 .. idk how she does it
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
Page:
1
2
|
Next
|
Last