Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 220
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
17
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
In 2 hours and 17 minutes
LexiLuvsKirby
National Star
LexiLuvsKirby wrote:
I will be 25
LexiLuvsKirby
National Star
LexiLuvsKirby wrote:
Does being hot at 25 make me a milf since I'm mom age? Or do you have to actually have kids? I'm just old and sexy AF
LexiLuvsKirby
National Star
LexiLuvsKirby wrote:
1/4 century Old and still FUCKING STUPID
LexiLuvsKirby
National Star
LexiLuvsKirby wrote:
Private
Popstar
Meowmere wrote:
happy birthday!!
LexiLuvsKirby
National Star
LexiLuvsKirby wrote:
Meowmere wrote:
happy birthday!!
Tyyyy
siXsiXsiX
World Famous
siXsiXsiX wrote:
happy birthdayy
LexiLuvsKirby
National Star
LexiLuvsKirby wrote:
siXsiXsiX wrote:
happy birthdayy
Thank you
TogetherForever
International Star
TogetherForever wrote:
Happy Birthday!
TogetherForever
International Star
TogetherForever wrote:
TarranttHightopp wrote:
Does being hot at 25 make me a milf since I'm mom age? Or do you have to actually have kids? I'm just old and sexy AF
No idea, just own it <3
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
Happy birthday!!
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
Happy birthday !
Private
Princess of Pop
Arthema wrote:
I mean milf is mom so I'd say you are not quite there yet
but happy birthday!
LexiLuvsKirby
National Star
LexiLuvsKirby wrote:
Thanks peeps! I had a great day
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated