Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 356
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet š
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherās side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itās mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
13
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
what in the
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
how is there FOUR OF THEM
Private
Princess of Pop
Arthema wrote:
I feel like I saw this game but idk what it is
these look like scps
I do not like em
Private
Princess of Pop
Arthema wrote:
WAIT is that REPO?
Private
National Star
Hauru wrote:
Arthema wrote:
WAIT is that REPO?
yes
Private
Princess of Pop
Arthema wrote:
Hauru wrote:
Arthema wrote:
WAIT is that REPO?
yes
I really wanted to try it but no friends to play it with... woe
TogetherForever
International Star
TogetherForever wrote:
They look like if Ducky Momo had babies
Private
Living Legend
Clavicle wrote:
I didn't know not to touch the ducks the first time... scared the shit out of meĀ
fujiwara
National Star
fujiwara wrote:
Arthema wrote:
Hauru wrote:
Arthema wrote:
WAIT is that REPO?
yes
I really wanted to try it but no friends to play it with... woe
ill play with u!!Ā
Private
World Famous
bones wrote:
apex predator<3Ā
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated