Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 206
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
22
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
|
Next
|
Last
how long can you hold your breath
Private
World Famous
whydoiexist wrote:
hold your breath and time
for research purposes.
Private
World Famous
whydoiexist wrote:
mines 24 seconds
TogetherForever
International Star
TogetherForever wrote:
as long as I need to win breath holding competitions
$wag
Youtube Star
$wag wrote:
none ur business
Private
Minister of Pop
Heartbroken wrote:
28 sec
Private
Living Legend
lain wrote:
well
Private
World Famous
whydoiexist wrote:
i tried again and it was 23
in 23 tries ill stop breathing
Private
World Famous
whydoiexist wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
28 sec
big lungs
Private
Minister of Pop
Heartbroken wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
28 sec
big lungs
it got rly hard at 25 but i persevered
Private
World Famous
whydoiexist wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
28 sec
big lungs
it got rly hard at 25 but i persevered
hfghfgh well youre winning this competition so far
Private
Living Legend
lain wrote:
u have to remember that i was swimming in the pond
Private
World Famous
whydoiexist wrote:
ok i did 44 somehow : D
TogetherForever
International Star
TogetherForever wrote:
I got to 54
I'm gonna try again for 60
Private
World Famous
whydoiexist wrote:
google says average is 30-90 who the hell does 90 are there fish ppl among us
TogetherForever
International Star
TogetherForever wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
google says average is 30-90 who the hell does 90 are there fish ppl among us
yes
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
1 minute 10 seconds
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
|
Next
|
Last