Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 263
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet š
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherās side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itās mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
16
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Me in 12th grade?
LexiLuvsKirby
National Star
LexiLuvsKirby wrote:
I looked like a 4th graderš«¤
imgur.com/a/UCDKk8w
$wag
Youtube Star
$wag wrote:
u look young but not 4th graderĀ
LexiLuvsKirby
National Star
LexiLuvsKirby wrote:
Why did I let my roots grow out that bad lol and then I took a school picture like that?? Who let me
LexiLuvsKirby
National Star
LexiLuvsKirby wrote:
At least my body was snatched back then
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated