Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 334
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
16
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
RESIDENT EVIL 9 TRAILER
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
RACCOOOON BABY!
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
I wont b able to sleep until fckin February I cant
NobodyFamous
International Star
NobodyFamous wrote:
RE9
I will watch this immediately
NobodyFamous
International Star
NobodyFamous wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
I wont b able to sleep until fckin February I cant
WE HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL
F E B R U A R Y ? ? ?
that suckssss
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
Elisia wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
I wont b able to sleep until fckin February I cant
WE HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL
F E B R U A R Y ? ? ?
that suckssss
February 27th even! Thats like, practically march!!!!
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
I hope chris is at least mentioned once nd it is in a boulder punching joke idc that's what I want
NobodyFamous
International Star
NobodyFamous wrote:
i just watched this, oops
WE'RE GOING BACK TO RACOON CITY????
NobodyFamous
International Star
NobodyFamous wrote:
ISNT GRACE THE LITTLE GIRL WE SAVE IN 2(?)
(it might be 3)
Private
International Star
bunbon wrote:
cant wait to make my fiancee play it while i watch heehee
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
bro more importantly they announced the premiere date for ncis tony & ziva
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated