You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Private
looking for wishlist
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
19 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General Page: | Next | Last
btw Im rlly sad
Private
Minister of Pop



the car I wanted to buy last night, I brought it to work litrally today like the next day for my coworker to look at (she works w cars), and she was like "this is super good we shud msg him" nd then I went on the page nd the post had been edited a solid hour ago, to say that it was sold....Ā 

o____o

never... never wait to do smthin....
Private
International Star



nooooooo what kind of a car was it??
Private
Minister of Pop



joobluvr123 wrote:
nooooooo what kind of a car was it??
A black Audi A1

Is ok I. Will not give up my search!!!
Private
Youtube Star



Nooooo
Tomomo
International Star



:с
Private
Streetmusician



we out here buying cars !?
Private
Prince of Pop



Nooooooooo
Private
Minister of Pop



kruspersille wrote:
we out here buying cars !?
Some of us r not blessed w good public transport ok!
Private
Streetmusician



Maxwell wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
we out here buying cars !?
Some of us r not blessed w good public transport ok!
no i meant r u rich
Private
Youtube Star



kruspersille wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
we out here buying cars !?
Some of us r not blessed w good public transport ok!
no i meant r u rich
Have you seen how much he works!!!
Private
Streetmusician



devilcake wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
Some of us r not blessed w good public transport ok!
no i meant r u rich
Have you seen how much he works!!!
true.. n he lives at home....... god i wish that were me i am still trying to recover from unemployment last summer where i had to spend my savingsĀ 
Private
Youtube Star



kruspersille wrote:
devilcake wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
no i meant r u rich
Have you seen how much he works!!!
true.. n he lives at home....... god i wish that were me i am still trying to recover from unemployment last summer where i had to spend my savingsĀ 
Hshsjsks me too 😭😭😭
jelly of Maxwell income, not jelly of his work schedule šŸ’€
Private
Minister of Pop



kruspersille wrote:
devilcake wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
no i meant r u rich
Have you seen how much he works!!!
true.. n he lives at home....... god i wish that were me i am still trying to recover from unemployment last summer where i had to spend my savingsĀ 
*strong arm emoji*Ā 
Since I got my vacation money I was like whoaa nd put it into my car budget so now I must buy car
But I wont spend that much I dont think.. the one I wanted was only 46k (grr >:[ ) I dont expect to spend much more than that Ill prob end up w smthin lower. nd then whatever's left will b added to the eventually move out pot I must help that starving pot...
TogetherForever
International Star



maybe its a sign that it wasn't the car for you and there's an even better one out therešŸ™
Private
Minister of Pop



TogetherForever wrote:
maybe its a sign that it wasn't the car for you and there's an even better one out therešŸ™
I liked a car ad yesterday nd then today he set the price down w 3k mby he rlly wants me to buy his car mby it is a sign
TogetherForever
International Star



Maxwell wrote:
TogetherForever wrote:
maybe its a sign that it wasn't the car for you and there's an even better one out therešŸ™
I liked a car ad yesterday nd then today he set the price down w 3k mby he rlly wants me to buy his car mby it is a sign
oooo that sounds good, you should msg him! wouldn't hurt
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
Page: | Next | Last