Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 377
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
9
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
>:I ?
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
>:I ????
Private
Minister of Pop
Heartbroken wrote:
why >:I
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
why >:I
>:I??
Private
Minister of Pop
Heartbroken wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
why >:I
>:I??
>:I
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
Private
World Famous
bones wrote:
yea
Private
Living Legend
glowed wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
this is how i imagine you look actually
Private
Living Legend
glowed wrote:
I mean that in a pos way I genuinely dunno what you look like but in my head. That is you
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
glowed wrote:
I mean that in a pos way I genuinely dunno what you look like but in my head. That is you
I like that I like that very much Ill shave my head so I can look like this
Private
Streetmusician
kruspersille wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
glowed wrote:
I mean that in a pos way I genuinely dunno what you look like but in my head. That is you
I like that I like that very much Ill shave my head so I can look like this
how do u know hes bald, hes wearing a hat
Private
Living Legend
glowed wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
glowed wrote:
I mean that in a pos way I genuinely dunno what you look like but in my head. That is you
I like that I like that very much Ill shave my head so I can look like this
how do u know hes bald, hes wearing a hat
right u can’t just assume people are bald
Teabag
World Famous
Teabag wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
glowed wrote:
I mean that in a pos way I genuinely dunno what you look like but in my head. That is you
I like that I like that very much Ill shave my head so I can look like this
Nooo if u do that then i have no reason to bring my scissors!
Private
Streetmusician
kruspersille wrote:
glowed wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
I like that I like that very much Ill shave my head so I can look like this
how do u know hes bald, hes wearing a hat
right u can’t just assume people are bald
right!!
Private
Streetmusician
kruspersille wrote:
altho thats what i immediately assume when i see men wearing hats in all their pics on hinge but still
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
glowed wrote:
I mean that in a pos way I genuinely dunno what you look like but in my head. That is you
I like that I like that very much Ill shave my head so I can look like this
how do u know hes bald, hes wearing a hat
I seems so Lego piece nd u can't have hats on lego pieces w hair
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated