Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 313
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet š
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherās side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itās mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
18
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
No one cares but
LexiLuvsKirby
National Star
LexiLuvsKirby wrote:
My husband bought me a polymer clay set
I can't wait to make little creatures!!!
LexiLuvsKirby
National Star
LexiLuvsKirby wrote:
I'm gonna make the little white cat in the strawberry diaper from those dumb ai videos
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
LexiLuvsKirby wrote:
I'm gonna make the little white cat in the strawberry diaper from those dumb ai videos
HEELP giggl gigglĀ
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
polymer clay looks so fun I will get one day nd make silly lil things
LexiLuvsKirby
National Star
LexiLuvsKirby wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
polymer clay looks so fun I will get one day nd make silly lil things
My kit was like 16 dollars on Amazon and it had like 50 colors, the reviews are pretty impressive for the priceĀ
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated