Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 206
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet š
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherās side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itās mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
22
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Jehova convention in town
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
Nd they come order pizza after
I wish I wudve gone I wud want to kno what happens at jehova con
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
do yall get swedish missionaries comin to convert people or is it just norwegians comin here to convert us
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
devilcake wrote:
do yall get swedish missionaries comin to convert people or is it just norwegians comin here to convert us
Mby u hav not enough the norwegians have to send help
Private
Popstar
bexxi wrote:
join them n then u can be invited next time
giveus the scoop from the insideĀ
OHMYLEGHURTS
National Star
OHMYLEGHURTS wrote:
mostly watching videos and singing, here at least. i think they have like merch too?
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated