Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 220
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet š
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherās side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itās mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
22
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
gonna make a thread abt this
Private
Streetmusician
kruspersille wrote:
LexiLuvsKirby
National Star
LexiLuvsKirby wrote:
I asked my husband to get them for me and he said we can't afford them because he has dental work to pay for
Rudeš
Private
Streetmusician
kruspersille wrote:
LexiLuvsKirby wrote:
I asked my husband to get them for me and he said we can't afford them because he has dental work to pay for
Rudeš
teeth come n go crocs are foreverĀ
Private
World Famous
Suchomimus wrote:
omg i love them so cutieful
LexiLuvsKirby
National Star
LexiLuvsKirby wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
LexiLuvsKirby wrote:
I asked my husband to get them for me and he said we can't afford them because he has dental work to pay for
Rudeš
teeth come n go crocs are foreverĀ
I'M SAYING like???Āæ
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
Oh my god I want so bad
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated