Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 242
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
15
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Guys im a grandma now
Private
Popstar
Bloomlng wrote:
My baby girl just gave birth to 3 kittens and they are the cutest ever
Private
Popstar
Bloomlng wrote:
They are all tabbies which is kinda disappointing because she's black so I thought I would at least get one that is black or even black and white
Private
Popstar
Bloomlng wrote:
Haven't named them yet but I jokingly suggested Rado, Nado and Lado but was shot down very fast 😔
LexiLuvsKirby
National Star
LexiLuvsKirby wrote:
Pics of kitties? C:
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
Yes pictures pleade
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
PICTURES OF OUR GRANDCHILDREN PSL
Private
Popstar
Bloomlng wrote:
AAAAA sorry to disappoint guys but I'm in phone and have no idea how to post pictures
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
Bloomlng wrote:
AAAAA sorry to disappoint guys but I'm in phone and have no idea how to post pictures
!!!!!
copy the pic link, post it in the insert photo thing in bar, nd put .png after it !
I want to see them >:U
Private
Popstar
Bloomlng wrote:
Now I sound like a grandma
Private
Popstar
Bloomlng wrote:
Private
Popstar
Bloomlng wrote:
Did it work?
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
Bloomlng wrote:
Did it work?
No
Private
Popstar
Bloomlng wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Bloomlng wrote:
Did it work?
No
Damn.
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated