Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 256
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet đ
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherâs side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itâs mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
17
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Page:
1
2
3
|
Next
|
Last
Poll: Pick a party
Rødt
Sv
Ap
Mdg
Sp
Venstre
Krf
Høyre
Frp
Show results
What shud maxwell vote
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
U decide
Private
Popstar
bexxi wrote:
which one is not christian or right wing
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
bexxi wrote:
which one is not christian or right wing
It wud b more intrestin if I didnt tell u wudnt it
Private
Popstar
bexxi wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
bexxi wrote:
which one is not christian or right wing
It wud b more intrestin if I didnt tell u wudnt it
okay, venstre u go then
Private
World Famous
Biohazard wrote:
My brain's reading Høyre kinda like whore so I like that one
(what sound does ø make---)
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
Biohazard wrote:
My brain's reading Høyre kinda like whore so I like that one
(what sound does ø make---)
Ă is kinda like when u go "uuuh"Â
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
I wonder, what wud chatgpt say if I asked it what to vote for
Private
World Famous
Biohazard wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
Biohazard wrote:
My brain's reading Høyre kinda like whore so I like that one
(what sound does ø make---)
Ă is kinda like when u go "uuuh"Â
Uuuh
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
Which one is the most left wing? Rødt or venstre?
Private
Popstar
bexxi wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
Biohazard wrote:
My brain's reading Høyre kinda like whore so I like that one
(what sound does ø make---)
Ă is kinda like when u go "uuuh"Â
swedes told me its the danish version of Ăś
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
Is it government and local voting?
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
bexxi wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
Biohazard wrote:
My brain's reading Høyre kinda like whore so I like that one
(what sound does ø make---)
Ă is kinda like when u go "uuuh"Â
swedes told me its the danish version of Ăś
Ă but Danes n Norwegians wanna be speculÂ
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Which one is the most left wing? Rødt or venstre?
Do NOT b fooled by the party being named left, they r on the right side
Ive made the poll from left to right in up nd down
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Which one is the most left wing? Rødt or venstre?
Do NOT b fooled by the party being named left, they r on the right side
Ive made the poll from left to right in up nd down
what in the world....
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
vote big leftist part for government, vote radleft/commie locally
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Which one is the most left wing? Rødt or venstre?
Do NOT b fooled by the party being named left, they r on the right side
Ive made the poll from left to right in up nd down
what in the world....
I kno bexxi feels scammd af rn
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
Page:
1
2
3
|
Next
|
Last