LexiLuvsKirby wrote:
I got 4 cats and two dogs at my house
Bear is the oldest cat, he's 11, and a grumpy butt. Only my dad can pick him up but he doesn't mind head scritches sometimes.
imgur.com/a/p5WZfqe
Spaz is 7 he's my goofy goober. Fan fact: he has never thought before. He loves his daddy (my husband) the most
imgur.com/a/MKPUXOZ
Then we got Lola she's 4 I think? Our miss prissy princess!
imgur.com/a/hdcVGx1
And last but not least Domino, shes 7 and thinks she's the baddie but actually shes a fatty š«£ she wants to be outside all the time right nowĀ
imgur.com/a/hdcVGx1
I got 4 cats and two dogs at my house
Bear is the oldest cat, he's 11, and a grumpy butt. Only my dad can pick him up but he doesn't mind head scritches sometimes.
imgur.com/a/p5WZfqe
Spaz is 7 he's my goofy goober. Fan fact: he has never thought before. He loves his daddy (my husband) the most
imgur.com/a/MKPUXOZ
Then we got Lola she's 4 I think? Our miss prissy princess!
imgur.com/a/hdcVGx1
And last but not least Domino, shes 7 and thinks she's the baddie but actually shes a fatty š«£ she wants to be outside all the time right nowĀ
imgur.com/a/hdcVGx1


0
0
0
0
0
To join the forums you need to be logged in.


13
Ā
, spaz looks so meme-able in that picĀ 

Ā but my landlord doesn't allow it so coming to visit my parents is the best i got

