Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 206
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
16
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
I love gay ppl
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
omg I love gay ppl I love gay ppls I LOOOVE GAY PPL
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
watching 3 seasons of bridgerton was worth it just for this
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
strait ppl can never understand the feeling of being a gay nd seeing gay rep in a show u didnt expect to have it
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
3 seasons of this show nd this the first time I actually had to physically STAND UP I was like AAA YAAAA!!!!!!
Private
World Famous
bones wrote:
clap clap clap clap
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
remains wrote:
clap clap clap clap
Is prob bcus Im drinkin but I actually cried
Private
World Famous
bones wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
remains wrote:
clap clap clap clap
Is prob bcus Im drinkin but I actually cried
giggl
this is better use of ur time than dbd
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
remains wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
remains wrote:
clap clap clap clap
Is prob bcus Im drinkin but I actually cried
giggl
this is better use of ur time than dbd
ye cus it still won't open >:I
Private
World Famous
bones wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
remains wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
Is prob bcus Im drinkin but I actually cried
giggl
this is better use of ur time than dbd
ye cus it still won't open >:I
theyre trying to protect u
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
remains wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
remains wrote:
giggl
this is better use of ur time than dbd
ye cus it still won't open >:I
theyre trying to protect u
They shudve thout abt befire I reached 1k+ hrs
Private
World Famous
bones wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
remains wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
ye cus it still won't open >:I
theyre trying to protect u
They shudve thout abt befire I reached 1k+ hrs
gigl
TogetherForever
International Star
TogetherForever wrote:
gay people are very fun
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated