Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 434
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
12
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Im still not over squid game s2
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
so can u believe how it will b if they decide to kill Leon in RE9
I will b ruined forever
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
hahahahaha
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
Azriel wrote:
hahahahaha
NOT AHAH!!!!
It is so bad I was at work today w jeanette I was like "just si u kno if leon kennedy dies I die to soe xpect me to b gone" she was like "who tf is leon kennedy-"
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
Then I showed her edits nd she was like like WHOA PAPA
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
I love jeanette her tiktok is filled w emo buff girls mine is filled w old animated men nd then we share
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated