Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 306
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
Private
congratulations maxwell
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
10
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Last.fm
Bloodflowers
World Famous
Bloodflowers wrote:
Do you have last.fm? If yes, what is your username?
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
I have but it never syncs so I never find it fun to use
Bloodflowers
World Famous
Bloodflowers wrote:
devilcake wrote:
I have but it never syncs so I never find it fun to use
that's too bad. I've had it since 2015 and I love it
Private
Living Legend
glowed wrote:
https://www.last.fm/user/djuricb02
i love last fm
Bloodflowers
World Famous
Bloodflowers wrote:
glowed wrote:
https://www.last.fm/user/djuricb02
i love last fm
we are following each other
Your compatibility with djuricb02 is Low.
You both listen to
Taylor Swift
,
Halsey
and
Lorde
Private
Streetmusician
kruspersille wrote:
www.last.fm/user/homorianne
also hi!
Bloodflowers
World Famous
Bloodflowers wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
www.last.fm/user/homorianne
also hi!
Your compatibility with homorianne is Low.
You both listen to
Veronica Maggio
,
Bring Me the Horizon
and
Paramore
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated