Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 334
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
13
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
We're doing italian charm bracelets again??
Private
National Star
Sylvan wrote:
I sold mine at the flea market 10 years ago ðŸ˜
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
oh yeah i almost bought two a few weeks ago and then i realised it would still be like 30 euros and changed my mind
Solar
National Star
Solar wrote:
italian charm bracelets?? hang on i have to google smth
Solar
National Star
Solar wrote:
ooooo those!!!
weren't they trending a few years back too?Â
i do like em though... they're cute
Private
National Star
Sylvan wrote:
Solar wrote:
ooooo those!!!
weren't they trending a few years back too?Â
i do like em though... they're cute
Maybe? I have seen tons of ads for them lately
LexiLuvsKirby
National Star
LexiLuvsKirby wrote:
I don't see the appeal
I miss my SpongeBob dangly charm bracelet I used to have as a child tho
Private
Streetmusician
kruspersille wrote:
i just remember my skin getting pinched and arm hairs caught in them all the time as a kid......
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated