You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
15 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General Page: | Next | Last
tumbler to keep drink hot
Private
Popstar



okay guys since so many of u guys ahd like steel bottles in the water bottle thread i wanted to ask for recommendatiosn for a thermos/tumbler whatever its called that can actually keep ur drink hot for long (or cold i suppose)

and is leak proof ofcourse
i wanna take hot tea with me on winter workdays

Private
Youtube Star



I have a moomin one but I I’ve realized I don’t like the like click down lid thing so I just remove the whole lid when I wanna drink from it

Okay I googled it’s by stelton to go click
Private
Youtube Star



It’s leaked on me once but it was cos the lid got clicked so now I just keep it in a pocket in my bag where it can’t move no leaking yay
Private
Popstar



devilcake wrote:
It’s leaked on me once but it was cos the lid got clicked so now I just keep it in a pocket in my bag where it can’t move no leaking yay
hmmmm idk if i can trust that
does it do a good job at keeping it hot? i have like one 300 ml travel coffe thermos but it SUCKS at keeping it hot 
Private
Youtube Star



bexxi wrote:
devilcake wrote:
It’s leaked on me once but it was cos the lid got clicked so now I just keep it in a pocket in my bag where it can’t move no leaking yay
hmmmm idk if i can trust that
does it do a good job at keeping it hot? i have like one 300 ml travel coffe thermos but it SUCKS at keeping it hot 
Yes I always burn my tongue when I don’t unscrew the entire lid
Private
Popstar



i think i want one where the lid is a cup and uc an pour it out into the lidcup and drink from that instead of directly from the tumbler
Private
Popstar



devilcake wrote:
I have a moomin one but I I’ve realized I don’t like the like click down lid thing so I just remove the whole lid when I wanna drink from it

Okay I googled it’s by stelton to go click
I have the same one, leaked on my laptop bc it clicked accidentally, traumatized 3 permanent stain on my laptop
Private
Popstar



Gorgeous tumbler tho good size for daily use
Private
Popstar



misjel wrote:
Gorgeous tumbler tho good size for daily use
hmm since it has been now recommend by 2 ppl i will highly consider it!! thanks 
Klavier
Minister of Pop



i forgot to avrually post my reply in the water bottle thread but i have a glacial tumbler bottle cuz it was on sale for like 50 kr yayy snd it says itll keep things cold for up to 24h and hot for 12h but i have yet to try hot . thx for reminder to test 
Private
Popstar



Klavier wrote:
i forgot to avrually post my reply in the water bottle thread but i have a glacial tumbler bottle cuz it was on sale for like 50 kr yayy snd it says itll keep things cold for up to 24h and hot for 12h but i have yet to try hot . thx for reminder to test 
pls report back if u can test i need hot tea
Private
World Famous



im just here because i also want recommendations 
Private
Popstar



Suchomimus wrote:
im just here because i also want recommendations 
so far we have only 2 things thatv got recommended ... not a big selection
Private
Prince of Pop



i have a thermos dopper

mostly just use it for water tho and water stays cool quite long when its like 30+ degrees out !
Private
Popstar



Azriel wrote:
i have a thermos dopper

mostly just use it for water tho and water stays cool quite long when its like 30+ degrees out !
oh funny looking cap

but looks like it makes sense 
Private
Prince of Pop



bexxi wrote:
Azriel wrote:
i have a thermos dopper

mostly just use it for water tho and water stays cool quite long when its like 30+ degrees out !
oh funny looking cap

but looks like it makes sense 
x
yeah you can use the cap and the white part as a cup hihi
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
Page: | Next | Last