You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Private
Sorry i eated eet šŸ€
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
13 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General
Haaland cut his hair
Private
Minister of Pop



how will he promote the hairbands now

Private
National Star



he lost his title as a barbie viking
Private
National Star



but i was larping anyways the second the world cup was over i forgot he existed
Private
Popstar



Hauru wrote:
but i was larping anyways the second the world cup was over i forgot he existed
same
Private
National Star



I will never understand why people with good healthy hair cut it off. If I had thick and luscious hair I would let it grow down to my butt
Private
Popstar



Sylvan wrote:
I will never understand why people with good healthy hair cut it off. If I had thick and luscious hair I would let it grow down to my butt
i was just looking in the mirror and thinking abt cutting a cunty bob again instead of letting it grow longerĀ 


Private
World Famous



Sylvan wrote:
I will never understand why people with good healthy hair cut it off. If I had thick and luscious hair I would let it grow down to my butt
because it's annoying!!!!!!!
Private
Popstar



Suchomimus wrote:
Sylvan wrote:
I will never understand why people with good healthy hair cut it off. If I had thick and luscious hair I would let it grow down to my butt
because it's annoying!!!!!!!
fr short hair is soooo nice and easy and long hair is such a hassle to care for ... ever yfew years i go back to "hm lets grow it out again" n then im so relieved once its cut off again eventually when i get tiredĀ 
Private
Minister of Pop



Sylvan wrote:
I will never understand why people with good healthy hair cut it off. If I had thick and luscious hair I would let it grow down to my butt
having had long healthy hair down to my butt I kno no better feeling than cutting all that shit off it is like entering nirvana
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated