You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
18 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General
Ripped my pants .... again
Private
National Star



This is the 3rd time in 2 years 😭

And another pair of pants I really likes  caught in my bike chain


I think I managed to fix the bike but my pants look like a hot mess because I'm terrible at sewing 

Solar
National Star



aahh no that sucks :/ 
Solar
National Star



my pants got caught in my bike chain a little while back as well i was so scared for them but they came out unscathed, which is crazy 
Private
National Star



Idk if I should invest 5€ and dye the patch black or just use it for chilling at home 

It was a cheap fast fashion pair of pants so idk 


Private
National Star



Solar wrote:
my pants got caught in my bike chain a little while back as well i was so scared for them but they came out unscathed, which is crazy 
Damn lucky!
Private
Popstar



Solar wrote:
my pants got caught in my bike chain a little while back as well i was so scared for them but they came out unscathed, which is crazy 
Yeah I just wear tight pants now if I want to ride my bike, otherwise it always gets a hole near the ankle fr 
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated