You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
12 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General
cursed jam
Aske
Prince of Pop



sending shivers down my spine 



i wish companies couldnt pull this shit without signing their own death sentence but people dont CARE im gonna lose my mind fr i feel like i can literally see the soul getting sucked out of the world and everyone is just willingly handing their humanity over to the most blatantly demonic shit ever like its nothing
Private
Living Legend



its so so so awful 
what makes me feel a bit better is that ive only seen people hate it and boycott it
Private
National Star



what in the ai hell
Private
Popstar



Not sure if ai (leaning towards mby not tbh) but I don't like these either

Private
Youtube Star



It’s so crazy in me like why would anyone wanna eat ai I wanna see the real food goodbye
Private
Youtube Star



Saw on, I think Reddit ironically, someone say smth like (abt restaurants though) why would I want to eat in a place that cares so little about what they’re showing guests, cos if they do this to the menu how much care do you think they put into the food
Private
Minister of Pop



they fucked up so baaaaad
Private
Popstar



devilcake wrote:
Saw on, I think Reddit ironically, someone say smth like (abt restaurants though) why would I want to eat in a place that cares so little about what they’re showing guests, cos if they do this to the menu how much care do you think they put into the food
Honestly it just looks gross too, the ai menu pictures always have a very funky texture 
Aske
Prince of Pop



lain wrote:
its so so so awful 
what makes me feel a bit better is that ive only seen people hate it and boycott it
i did see some backlash, but that was weeks ago atp and long before it hit the shelves idk idk
i want to believe enough people hate it so much that it actually affects them but i dontttttt, not until i see it 
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated