You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
13 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General
whats a good ps2 game
LexiLuvsKirby
National Star



i have a playstation 2 emulator on my laptop any old games from the system you played as a kid or just good games i can give a go
Private
World Famous



my gf said; godzilla save the earth, summoner, simpsons hit n run, virtua fighter 4, and tekken 4
Private
National Star



I only had a ps1 but I liked crash bandicoot.
Private
World Famous



also any tomb raider is banging
Private
Minister of Pop



do they got resident evil 4
Private
Streetmusician



dog's life was so good 
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated