You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
14 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General
was vp down?
Bloodflowers
World Famous



like the entire yesterday or was that just for me
Helia
Queen of Pop



It was! 
Private
Princess of Pop



For me it was down since Friday evening 👀 so I couldn’t get dm
Bloodflowers
World Famous



Helia wrote:
It was! 
I was worried for a second there 
Meister
National Star



Friday morning until now it seems.
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated