You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
14 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General
I'm so happy
Bloodflowers
World Famous



Me and the person I'm dating decided to be offical before. So he is my boyfriend now and I like him so much. When we were in the taxi I couldn't stop looking at him and I held his hand. He is so cute and I can't believe he likes me too.
The sex is good and we text and call all the time. He even let me in in his apartment where he doesn't even allow his parents to get in. 
He is so nice and funny and he has a pug!
Meister
National Star



Private
Youtube Star



Cute very happy for you!!! Make sure he doesn’t get another pug for his next dawg 🙏
Private
International Star



awwwsh so happy for you!! <33
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated