Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 313
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
12
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Sobbing crying dying
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
Missed you guyyyyzzzzz
Meister
National Star
Meister wrote:
Oh no!!!! *Runs after the tissue box*
Private
National Star
Risa wrote:
what happenedddd
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
Risa wrote:
what happenedddd
The site was down for like almost 2 days…?
Meister
National Star
Meister wrote:
Risa wrote:
what happenedddd
The site was on a time out.
Private
Queen of Pop
MallexxD wrote:
I have missed vp alot in just 2 days xD
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
MallexxD wrote:
I have missed vp alot in just 2 days xD
The amount of times I’ve started typing websdress on reflex is lowk embarrassing
Teabag
World Famous
Teabag wrote:
devilcake wrote:
MallexxD wrote:
I have missed vp alot in just 2 days xD
The amount of times I’ve started typing websdress on reflex is lowk embarrassing
i did it intentionally
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
Teabag wrote:
devilcake wrote:
MallexxD wrote:
I have missed vp alot in just 2 days xD
The amount of times I’ve started typing websdress on reflex is lowk embarrassing
i did it intentionally
Dw I did it intentionally to check too
Private
Princess of Pop
Limited wrote:
devilcake wrote:
MallexxD wrote:
I have missed vp alot in just 2 days xD
The amount of times I’ve started typing websdress on reflex is lowk embarrassing
i feel ya, i was like "what if" like what if its working now XD
Teabag
World Famous
Teabag wrote:
even told dad like "vp is dooown and we dont know why! T_T"
and in the most monotone voice he said "ooh noooo that's no good" asdfj
Meister
National Star
Meister wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Teabag wrote:
devilcake wrote:
The amount of times I’ve started typing websdress on reflex is lowk embarrassing
i did it intentionally
Dw I did it intentionally to check too
We all did and if someone says that they did not they are lying!
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated