You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
14 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General
my dutch account is blocked
Sheepypie
Karaoke Star



because i used 3 times the wrong password

i made the same password on this vp as the dutch one  and it keeps saying password is wrong
Private
International Star



I can notify the Dutch admin if you want?
Sheepypie
Karaoke Star



Bedazzled wrote:
I can notify the Dutch admin if you want?

one knows already
but thank you
Private
International Star



Sheepypie wrote:
Bedazzled wrote:
I can notify the Dutch admin if you want?

one knows already
but thank you

Np!
Private
Prince of Pop



you commented on something on the dutch server 5 min before you made this thread? 
Sheepypie
Karaoke Star



Azriel wrote:
you commented on something on the dutch server 5 min before you made this thread? 

yeah i logged out and now i cant log in
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated