You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
13 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General
traveling to berlin but feeling lost
Private
National Star



I'm sick and I don't have a job anymore as of last week and I feel overwhelmed but the trip is booked, no refunds so I have to go. 

I don't even know where to go with just 3 days
Solar
National Star



i hope you can have some fun despite the circumstances : ( 
when i went to berlin i had a good time at boxhagener platz, neues museum & east side gallery 
i loved walking around to sight see as well!! 
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated