You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Private
Your mom
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
18 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General
omg guess what
Bloodflowers
World Famous



I told him "Jag är kär i dig" and he said "Jag är kär i dig också" 
idk how to translate it doesn't mean I love you because that is "Jag älskar dig" but it is similar. It kind of means I’m in love with you
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
hmm
National Star



awwww yayyy
Solar
National Star



teehee 
Private
International Star



awwwww
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated