You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Private
Your mom
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
21 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General
pretending to be a divorced dad
Private
International Star



since my breakup with my ex and since fumbling the fine shyt to cope

it's fun af as long as i stay delulu

i'm listening to emo music and cracking cold ones (energy drinks) while shaking my head disappointedly

he has a dog and it was fully his but i'm pretending that GODDAMMIT EXBFNAME TOOK THE KIDS AWW MAN WHEN WILL I SEE THE LITTLE DOGNAME AGAIN DOG FN DAMMIT

also pretending to have a midlife crisis but idk how to do that yet

Private
International Star



btw old emo songs have such funny lyrics sometimes like what is thisss

"You told me, "Think about it," well, I did (I did)"

"I feel like a lady that is pregnant with a baby
'Cause I'm always throwing up"
Doll
Popstar



YOU DIDN'T FUMBLE FINE SHYT!!!! DON'T MANIFEST BAD THINGS 
Private
Prince of Pop



meilin wrote:
btw old emo songs have such funny lyrics sometimes like what is thisss

"You told me, "Think about it," well, I did (I did)"

"I feel like a lady that is pregnant with a baby
'Cause I'm always throwing up"
You told me think about it WELL

I 

DIDDDDD
Private
International Star



Doll wrote:
YOU DIDN'T FUMBLE FINE SHYT!!!! DON'T MANIFEST BAD THINGS 
idk i feel like i got friendzoned at the very least  like i'd expect bro to do smth if he wanted me fr
Private
International Star



Azriel wrote:
meilin wrote:
btw old emo songs have such funny lyrics sometimes like what is thisss

"You told me, "Think about it," well, I did (I did)"

"I feel like a lady that is pregnant with a baby
'Cause I'm always throwing up"
You told me think about it WELL

I 

DIDDDDD
the concept of these guys being office workers,,,,

Doll
Popstar



meilin wrote:
Doll wrote:
YOU DIDN'T FUMBLE FINE SHYT!!!! DON'T MANIFEST BAD THINGS 
idk i feel like i got friendzoned at the very least  like i'd expect bro to do smth if he wanted me fr
god forbid bro is a little shy..... 
Private
Youtube Star



meilin wrote:
Azriel wrote:
meilin wrote:
btw old emo songs have such funny lyrics sometimes like what is thisss

"You told me, "Think about it," well, I did (I did)"

"I feel like a lady that is pregnant with a baby
'Cause I'm always throwing up"
You told me think about it WELL

I 

DIDDDDD
the concept of these guys being office workers,,,,

X
This makes me giggle thinking about the pet owners who were at vet for their kitty ultrasound seeing me walk into a room in scrubs all serious then come out 3 minutes later looking like an emo teen with a backpack full of anime pins….

tha emos gotta make a living too
Private
Youtube Star



Lie actually not anime pins its baldurs gate charms
Private
International Star



Doll wrote:
meilin wrote:
Doll wrote:
YOU DIDN'T FUMBLE FINE SHYT!!!! DON'T MANIFEST BAD THINGS 
idk i feel like i got friendzoned at the very least  like i'd expect bro to do smth if he wanted me fr
god forbid bro is a little shy..... 
noo but even so i'd expect him to text me first at least sometimes bc it's always me and idk if he even wants me to text him based on our messages 
Private
International Star



devilcake wrote:
meilin wrote:
Azriel wrote:
You told me think about it WELL

I 

DIDDDDD
the concept of these guys being office workers,,,,

X
This makes me giggle thinking about the pet owners who were at vet for their kitty ultrasound seeing me walk into a room in scrubs all serious then come out 3 minutes later looking like an emo teen with a backpack full of anime pins….

tha emos gotta make a living too
live laugh love emo lifestyle <3 :3
Private
International Star



i sometimes think of cutting my bangs emo when they are overgrown but when i try it it kinda looks not good at all LOL
Private
Youtube Star



meilin wrote:
i sometimes think of cutting my bangs emo when they are overgrown but when i try it it kinda looks not good at all LOL
Do it yolo
Private
International Star



devilcake wrote:
meilin wrote:
i sometimes think of cutting my bangs emo when they are overgrown but when i try it it kinda looks not good at all LOL
Do it yolo
maybe fine shyt will change his mind if i become an emo
Doll
Popstar



meilin wrote:
Doll wrote:
meilin wrote:
idk i feel like i got friendzoned at the very least  like i'd expect bro to do smth if he wanted me fr
god forbid bro is a little shy..... 
noo but even so i'd expect him to text me first at least sometimes bc it's always me and idk if he even wants me to text him based on our messages 
plz okay i do get where you're coming from to be confused but i still don't think he like Dislikes you at the very least    though before doing anything that we talked ab yday maybe wait for him to hopefully text first once perhaps... i rly dk its such a complicated situation
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated