You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Private
Your mom
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
10 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General
Everyone is sick
Private
National Star



My sister is sick my mom is sick I am sick the whole village is sick tbh

Everyone sneezing and coughing 

Are you sick? 
Doll
Popstar



no but my brother was very sick 
Private
National Star



Doll wrote:
no but my brother was very sick 
Is he better now
Doll
Popstar



Sylvan wrote:
Doll wrote:
no but my brother was very sick 
Is he better now
i think so my mom told me he went fishing today 
i hope u and ur family and ur village feel better soon ! 
Private
Minister of Pop



no our town just got over the everyone is sick, very happy I didnt fall victim
Private
National Star



Doll wrote:
Sylvan wrote:
Doll wrote:
no but my brother was very sick 
Is he better now
i think so my mom told me he went fishing today 
i hope u and ur family and ur village feel better soon ! 
O well yes that sounds like he's doing better lol

Thank u
Private
National Star



Maxwell wrote:
no our town just got over the everyone is sick, very happy I didnt fall victim
Wish that was me
nesta
Youtube Star



I was. Don't recommend.
Private
World Famous



everyone is sick here too it's awful, but I'm healed from mine 
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated