You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Private
Your mom
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
10 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General
my worst enemy
Private
Minister of Pop



a door that looks like the main door but is not the main door 
damn you ragebaiters I just wanna deliver this pizza in PEACE
Private
Minister of Pop



honorable mention: ppl at a workplace with closed gates so I cant get in and I call them and they dont pick up the phone
THEY KNOW I AM COMING=?!?!
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated