Sylvan wrote:
My laptop won't boot. I'm 99% sure it's an issue with the power supply.
Idk what to do
I'm freshly out of a job and I need a laptop to send job applications.
It was a 11 year old laptop with okay-ish specs (nvidia gtx, 12gb ram, 1tb hdd, 200gb ssd)
Should I
Try to get it fixed (probably 100€+ if not more) or:
Pay for data retrival (~50€)
Buy a cheap laptop from ebay (100€-200€) just to have a laptop for my applications)
Buy a decent laptop second hand (1000€ - 1500€)
Buy a decent new laptop (1500€-2000€)
Oh I also have a legal photoshop 6 version on there and I won't be able to reinstall if I don't disable rhe version on that laptop but idk if it is really worth it for a 15 year old version (it was the last one qithout the subscripton model tho).
My laptop won't boot. I'm 99% sure it's an issue with the power supply.
Idk what to do
I'm freshly out of a job and I need a laptop to send job applications.
It was a 11 year old laptop with okay-ish specs (nvidia gtx, 12gb ram, 1tb hdd, 200gb ssd)
Should I
Try to get it fixed (probably 100€+ if not more) or:
Pay for data retrival (~50€)
Buy a cheap laptop from ebay (100€-200€) just to have a laptop for my applications)
Buy a decent laptop second hand (1000€ - 1500€)
Buy a decent new laptop (1500€-2000€)
Oh I also have a legal photoshop 6 version on there and I won't be able to reinstall if I don't disable rhe version on that laptop but idk if it is really worth it for a 15 year old version (it was the last one qithout the subscripton model tho).


0
0
0
0
0
To join the forums you need to be logged in.


16
they're scamming u
