You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
12 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General
he's so nice to me
Bloodflowers
World Famous



I have schizoaffective disorder and I mainly struggle with hearing voices and thoughts that other people can read my mind. I told my boyfriend yesterday that I was having a lot of thoughts about other people being able to read my mind and he told me he was going to do research about that so he can know how to best be there for me. No one has cared like that about me before I'm still like shocked I have someone like him 
Private
International Star



can you make a tutorial how to find a partner like this because im so jealous but also happy for you 
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated