You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
12 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General
i bought a notebook
Solar
National Star



for my daggerheart character!!
im gonna use it as her journal, like in-character journalling 
i saw someone do this on tiktok for their playthrough of a singleplayer story game and it inspired me 
twas a little expensive though.... 20eu ....  not too bad not too cheap
Private
Youtube Star



I wanted to do this too bc it’s perfect opportunity to buy a super nice expensive one but rn I’m still using a lil tgr mini notebook bc I realized it’s probably easier for my brain to jot it down there then type it on cumputah 😔
Private
Youtube Star



CUM?????

im deleting my account
Solar
National Star



devilcake wrote:
CUM?????

im deleting my account
LMAO
Solar
National Star



devilcake wrote:
I wanted to do this too bc it’s perfect opportunity to buy a super nice expensive one but rn I’m still using a lil tgr mini notebook bc I realized it’s probably easier for my brain to jot it down there then type it on cumputah 😔
yeess on computa feels llike more work, and this is lowkey way more fun hihi 
it really feels like im embodying my character writing in a journal/diary 
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated