You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Private
looking for wishlist
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
12 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General
Songs for tests
Private
Minister of Pop



Sometimes I remember the hannah montana 3pisode where she remember all the bones thru a song
Anf Im like ahah lol

...but then I remember
The only thing I REALLY remember from my science classes in higschool, is the order of electromagnetic spectrum Bcus she made us remember a song....

I find in myself in my car still singing this

Private
Minister of Pop



THE ELCTROMAGNETIC SLECTRUM IIIIA JUST A NAAME
Private
Minister of Pop



RADIOWAVES. MICROWAVES! INFRA RED, RADIATION!! VISIBLE LIGHTS! ULTRA VIIOOOLET, XRAAAYS, GAMMARAAAAYS
Aske
Prince of Pop



the bone dance was so crazy to me like hOW could she risk doing that but not only did these people never see that miley had hannahs face they didnt even catch on when face combined with song and voice and dance they truly all deserved to fail that test even if it was abt science nnot hannah
Aske
Prince of Pop



wait omg we had to learn something like this too i had forgotten until just now
we had to sing all the books in the new testament to memorise ksjfkjskdjfskj help it was like mattmaluk jo apostel in this extremely annoying melody im never getting this out of my head again 
Private
Minister of Pop



Aske wrote:
wait omg we had to learn something like this too i had forgotten until just now
we had to sing all the books in the new testament to memorise ksjfkjskdjfskj help it was like mattmaluk jo apostel in this extremely annoying melody im never getting this out of my head again 
 wtf school did u go to omg I thought MY school was christian core
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated