Maxwell wrote:
phonecall at work today
customer: "hello I wud like to order a big number 22, Dobbeldekkeren"
me: "tjaaa, 22 or dobbeldekkeren ahah, dobbeldekkeren is number 23"
customer: "no it says on u app dobbeldekkeren is number 22"
I doubt it but ok..
me: "so u do want the one w ham? dobbeldekkeren?"
customer: "yes"
she then ends up ordering online cus she want student discount and that only works online so at least Im like ok then she will figure out it is number 23
she orders a big 23
she comes in
I ask her what name she ordered on
she goes "I ordered a big number 22"
get out of my store
phonecall at work today
customer: "hello I wud like to order a big number 22, Dobbeldekkeren"
me: "tjaaa, 22 or dobbeldekkeren ahah, dobbeldekkeren is number 23"
customer: "no it says on u app dobbeldekkeren is number 22"
I doubt it but ok..
me: "so u do want the one w ham? dobbeldekkeren?"
customer: "yes"
she then ends up ordering online cus she want student discount and that only works online so at least Im like ok then she will figure out it is number 23
she orders a big 23
she comes in
I ask her what name she ordered on
she goes "I ordered a big number 22"
get out of my store


0
0
0
0
0
To join the forums you need to be logged in.


17