You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
17 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

Forum team < Virtual Popstar First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
FT: 5 things you love!
Bug
World Famous



Laboratory wrote:
Bug wrote:
1. Your look. woah
2. Earl gray tea with soy milk
3. Cats, dogs... any fuzzy n somewhat chubby animals
4. Watching speedpainting videos to inspire me to draw more ouff
5. Tiktok.... although i also fkn hate it hahah

too cute omg

this reminded me I need 2 put tea on my grocery list, am very thankful for that
n aaa yes I don't even paint or draw much myself anymore but I still really love watching speedpaitings vids n I've also somehow made it onto art-tok so uhm yeaH I relate to that last one too hebhehhmmg

i have a cabinet dedicated to stricly tea in my kitchen hhihihi, this summer im planning on making my own tea for the first time tho >:'))) Im so excited ouff

Congrats on making it onto arttok... but also... my heart goes out to u ouf all those kids giving critique where critique ISNT due omf. I want to fight them all >;(((
Laboratory
World Famous



aa I love that .... I used to be a really major tea-drinker but then I ... slipped into coffee addiction & just haven't felt the need I guess. I should really get me some good teas again thanks for inspiring me heh
n omgg making ur own tea sounds amazing?1+1+1 good luck with all of that I hope ur tea turns out amazing heh

n omg yes mine too ... some of em are rude
Laboratory
World Famous



oh wow I didnt quote but ^ was in response to @Bug , yes 
Laboratory
World Famous



Crawk wrote:
Laboratory wrote:
Crawk wrote:
yes aaa mknjbhvg pls bring winter back 
will do <3

yes pls hopefully summer will pass fast bhgbghn probably not but aaaa
<333 yay
girl i rly hope... cuz these damn summers r the absolute worst!
sent <3

agreed ugh nhfgbhg already dreading the sweAT and the pain and the yes,, all of that
my freckles have been looking so good too n in a month or two its gonna look like some1 took a dump across my face again ughh
ty mwah <3
Private
World Famous



Laboratory wrote:
Crawk wrote:
Laboratory wrote:

yes pls hopefully summer will pass fast bhgbghn probably not but aaaa
<333 yay
girl i rly hope... cuz these damn summers r the absolute worst!
sent <3

agreed ugh nhfgbhg already dreading the sweAT and the pain and the yes,, all of that
my freckles have been looking so good too n in a month or two its gonna look like some1 took a dump across my face again ughh
ty mwah <3
ouff same... n the fucking insectS in my room.,,, grrr!!!
kjhgfjnbhvg !! annoying

mwah <3
Laboratory
World Famous



Crawk wrote:
Laboratory wrote:
Crawk wrote:
girl i rly hope... cuz these damn summers r the absolute worst!
sent <3

agreed ugh nhfgbhg already dreading the sweAT and the pain and the yes,, all of that
my freckles have been looking so good too n in a month or two its gonna look like some1 took a dump across my face again ughh
ty mwah <3
ouff same... n the fucking insectS in my room.,,, grrr!!!
kjhgfjnbhvg !! annoying

mwah <3

oh my god noooooot the insects sdbshdbh I get soo many mosquito bites grrrrrrrrr so not looking forward 2 it .......... its like .. suffer from heat or open the window, be a little less hot but invite 459059 creatures into ur home grrrr
Bug
World Famous



Laboratory wrote:
aa I love that .... I used to be a really major tea-drinker but then I ... slipped into coffee addiction & just haven't felt the need I guess. I should really get me some good teas again thanks for inspiring me heh
n omgg making ur own tea sounds amazing?1+1+1 good luck with all of that I hope ur tea turns out amazing heh

n omg yes mine too ... some of em are rude

agent cooper approves
♥
Aye cant wait to serve my guests my VERY own tea. Like they'll be like "dang this tea is pretty good? where'd u buy it?" and I'll be like "oh well yk, I made it from scratch" and they'll be all impressed n stuff.... and yes I have made a whole scenario around it hahah

smh, where did their parents fail to raise them ugh


Private
International Star



Music - especially metal but i do enjoy (older) pop, rap and rock as well.
Art - it has been a while since i have created anything but it always comes back. I enjoy observing it too.
Movies - cinema is fascinating and i enjoy it so much.
Forests and nature - so beautiful.
People - so interesting and so much beauty.
Emmienem
International Star



okay uhmmm i think
1. my friends n family
2. theatre
3. books
4. music
5. movies/tv shows
mby
Private
World Famous



Laboratory wrote:
Crawk wrote:
Laboratory wrote:

agreed ugh nhfgbhg already dreading the sweAT and the pain and the yes,, all of that
my freckles have been looking so good too n in a month or two its gonna look like some1 took a dump across my face again ughh
ty mwah <3
ouff same... n the fucking insectS in my room.,,, grrr!!!
kjhgfjnbhvg !! annoying

mwah <3

oh my god noooooot the insects sdbshdbh I get soo many mosquito bites grrrrrrrrr so not looking forward 2 it .......... its like .. suffer from heat or open the window, be a little less hot but invite 459059 creatures into ur home grrrr
exactly mnbv it's the worst 
Laboratory
World Famous



Bug wrote:
Laboratory wrote:
aa I love that .... I used to be a really major tea-drinker but then I ... slipped into coffee addiction & just haven't felt the need I guess. I should really get me some good teas again thanks for inspiring me heh
n omgg making ur own tea sounds amazing?1+1+1 good luck with all of that I hope ur tea turns out amazing heh

n omg yes mine too ... some of em are rude

agent cooper approves
♥
Aye cant wait to serve my guests my VERY own tea. Like they'll be like "dang this tea is pretty good? where'd u buy it?" and I'll be like "oh well yk, I made it from scratch" and they'll be all impressed n stuff.... and yes I have made a whole scenario around it hahah

smh, where did their parents fail to raise them ugh

omg yes thats the best ,,, aaaa I love that so much  .... 10/10 scenario
N right !! grr
Laboratory
World Famous



Emmienem wrote:
okay uhmmm i think
1. my friends n family
2. theatre
3. books
4. music
5. movies/tv shows
mby

I want specificSss or or examples if u can b arsed to ofc heh xxx
Laboratory
World Famous



Crawk wrote:
Laboratory wrote:
Crawk wrote:
ouff same... n the fucking insectS in my room.,,, grrr!!!
kjhgfjnbhvg !! annoying

mwah <3

oh my god noooooot the insects sdbshdbh I get soo many mosquito bites grrrrrrrrr so not looking forward 2 it .......... its like .. suffer from heat or open the window, be a little less hot but invite 459059 creatures into ur home grrrr
exactly mnbv it's the worst 

!!!1 can we ban summer pls
Private
World Famous



Laboratory wrote:
Crawk wrote:
Laboratory wrote:

oh my god noooooot the insects sdbshdbh I get soo many mosquito bites grrrrrrrrr so not looking forward 2 it .......... its like .. suffer from heat or open the window, be a little less hot but invite 459059 creatures into ur home grrrr
exactly mnbv it's the worst 

!!!1 can we ban summer pls
i agree,, i have already signed the petition!
TheWayfaringStranger
Queen of Queens



1. Books - they take you into another world
2. Music - it helps heal the soul
3. Nature - so beautiful and calming
4. Art - I love seeing what people can create. It's inspiring. 
5. My family - most of them live really far away, so I haven't seen them in a long time. I keep having nightmares about them. I really miss them, and I hope I can visit them again.
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last