You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
16 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

Forum team < Virtual Popstar First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
FT: Guess the Disney Movie with the Emojis
Private
Princess of Pop



SadBread wrote:
Limited wrote:
SadBread wrote:
That’s so cuteee!!
ikr, hehe we also had like a writer who made GOOOOOOOOOOOOD books about those, his name is HC Andersen, so good !
YES I LOVE HIS BOOKKSSS
have you seen his movies with the little mermaid and other stuff? ITS AAAAAAAA GOOD
Private
Princess of Pop



SadBread wrote:
Godis wrote:
Okay, after checking, you're right (but then it was wrong in what I got).

So, SadBread you won again. Who will you give the prize to now?
Yay sorry for the confusion hahaha can it be sent to thisissomebodyelse, i feel like they could use some cr
Why does it sound like you're calling them poor?  So mean to newer users! Is this why you're not a mentor anymore?
Godis
World Famous



SadBread wrote:
Godis wrote:
Okay, after checking, you're right (but then it was wrong in what I got).

So, SadBread you won again. Who will you give the prize to now?
Yay sorry for the confusion hahaha can it be sent to thisissomebodyelse, i feel like they could use some cr
It's okay, and you were all right.
Sure.
Private
Princess of Pop



Lyncait wrote:
SadBread wrote:
Godis wrote:
Okay, after checking, you're right (but then it was wrong in what I got).

So, SadBread you won again. Who will you give the prize to now?
Yay sorry for the confusion hahaha can it be sent to thisissomebodyelse, i feel like they could use some cr
Why does it sound like you're calling them poor?  So mean to newer users! Is this why you're not a mentor anymore?
IM SUPER DEAD ABT THAT PART
SadBread
Minister of Pop



Lyncait wrote:
SadBread wrote:
Godis wrote:
Okay, after checking, you're right (but then it was wrong in what I got).

So, SadBread you won again. Who will you give the prize to now?
Yay sorry for the confusion hahaha can it be sent to thisissomebodyelse, i feel like they could use some cr
Why does it sound like you're calling them poor?  So mean to newer users! Is this why you're not a mentor anymore?
SHAHAHAH I DIDNT MEAN IT LIKE THAT, I MEANT BECAUSE THEYRE NEW AND SO RUDE I LOST MY MENTORSHIPNESS BECASUE I DIDNT ANSWER THE BOTS
Private
Princess of Pop



SadBread wrote:
Lyncait wrote:
SadBread wrote:
Yay sorry for the confusion hahaha can it be sent to thisissomebodyelse, i feel like they could use some cr
Why does it sound like you're calling them poor?  So mean to newer users! Is this why you're not a mentor anymore?
SHAHAHAH I DIDNT MEAN IT LIKE THAT, I MEANT BECAUSE THEYRE NEW AND SO RUDE I LOST MY MENTORSHIPNESS BECASUE I DIDNT ANSWER THE BOTS
Uh huh, I would say that too if I was caught being a bully lol
SadBread
Minister of Pop



Limited wrote:
Lyncait wrote:
SadBread wrote:
Yay sorry for the confusion hahaha can it be sent to thisissomebodyelse, i feel like they could use some cr
Why does it sound like you're calling them poor?  So mean to newer users! Is this why you're not a mentor anymore?
IM SUPER DEAD ABT THAT PART
You see why a mod needs to step in??
Private
Princess of Pop



SadBread wrote:
Limited wrote:
Lyncait wrote:
Why does it sound like you're calling them poor?  So mean to newer users! Is this why you're not a mentor anymore?
IM SUPER DEAD ABT THAT PART
You see why a mod needs to step in??
i mean, you never answer those people? T_T
SadBread
Minister of Pop



Lyncait wrote:
SadBread wrote:
Lyncait wrote:
Why does it sound like you're calling them poor?  So mean to newer users! Is this why you're not a mentor anymore?
SHAHAHAH I DIDNT MEAN IT LIKE THAT, I MEANT BECAUSE THEYRE NEW AND SO RUDE I LOST MY MENTORSHIPNESS BECASUE I DIDNT ANSWER THE BOTS
Uh huh, I would say that too if I was caught being a bully lol
Ill let it slide since I still need you to pay for my tattoo😑
SadBread
Minister of Pop



Limited wrote:
SadBread wrote:
Limited wrote:
IM SUPER DEAD ABT THAT PART
You see why a mod needs to step in??
i mean, you never answer those people? T_T
They would reply with those scammy casino links and I didn’t want to get hacked 
Private
Princess of Pop



SadBread wrote:
Lyncait wrote:
SadBread wrote:
SHAHAHAH I DIDNT MEAN IT LIKE THAT, I MEANT BECAUSE THEYRE NEW AND SO RUDE I LOST MY MENTORSHIPNESS BECASUE I DIDNT ANSWER THE BOTS
Uh huh, I would say that too if I was caught being a bully lol
Ill let it slide since I still need you to pay for my tattoo😑
can she pay for mine too?
Myonlywish
Youtube Star



The final round, Round 10, is coming up! But don’t worry, there will be a Part 2! Godis, can I tell them when Part 2 will be, or not?
Private
Princess of Pop



SadBread wrote:
Lyncait wrote:
SadBread wrote:
SHAHAHAH I DIDNT MEAN IT LIKE THAT, I MEANT BECAUSE THEYRE NEW AND SO RUDE I LOST MY MENTORSHIPNESS BECASUE I DIDNT ANSWER THE BOTS
Uh huh, I would say that too if I was caught being a bully lol
Ill let it slide since I still need you to pay for my tattoo😑
Sure, but then I get to choose what the tattoo will be. I'm thinking: 'BULLY' written on your forehead hihi
Godis
World Famous



SadBread, you can be a new mentor. You can be my second mentor on this site 
SadBread
Minister of Pop



Lyncait wrote:
SadBread wrote:
Lyncait wrote:
Uh huh, I would say that too if I was caught being a bully lol
Ill let it slide since I still need you to pay for my tattoo😑
Sure, but then I get to choose what the tattoo will be. I'm thinking: 'BULLY' written on your forehead hihi
WHAT
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last