You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
16 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

Forum team < Virtual Popstar First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
FT: Guess the Disney Movie with the Emojis
Private
Princess of Pop



SadBread wrote:
Limited wrote:
imagine to forget a t T_T how dare me to spell wrong
Shame on you!!
ikr, and im even a disney fan T_T
Myonlywish
Youtube Star



Well done, SadBread!
Godis
World Famous



Are you ready for round 3? 
SadBread
Minister of Pop



I can keep playing right?
Private
Princess of Pop



bring it on !
Private
Princess of Pop



SadBread wrote:
I can keep playing right?
NO LEAVE (jk jk, stay pookie)
SadBread
Minister of Pop



Limited wrote:
SadBread wrote:
I can keep playing right?
NO LEAVE (jk jk, stay pookie)
OKAY I KNOW WHEN IM UNWANTED (if I win next you’ll get it)
Private
Princess of Pop



also sadbread, when will u answer my discord message i wrote back in may? 
Godis
World Famous



SadBread wrote:
I can keep playing right?
Yes, but if you win again you need to give the prize to a friend
SadBread
Minister of Pop



Limited wrote:
also sadbread, when will u answer my discord message i wrote back in may? 
HUUUUHHH?? I DIDNT GET NYTHING IN OMGGG
Private
Princess of Pop



SadBread wrote:
Limited wrote:
also sadbread, when will u answer my discord message i wrote back in may? 
HUUUUHHH?? I DIDNT GET NYTHING IN OMGGG
OMG AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Godis
World Famous



Round 3:



Which Disney movie is this?

SadBread
Minister of Pop



Limited wrote:
SadBread wrote:
Limited wrote:
also sadbread, when will u answer my discord message i wrote back in may? 
HUUUUHHH?? I DIDNT GET NYTHING IN OMGGG
OMG AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
After this I’ll take a look!
Private
Princess of Pop



it was about that fancy, hot goober 
SadBread
Minister of Pop



Godis wrote:
Round 3:



Which Disney movie is this?

Princess and the frog 
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last