You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
+ add shout
Boob
Can someone style me haha
0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
16 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

Forum team < Virtual Popstar Page: | Next | Last
FT: What is your secret talent?
Talent
World famous





Hello esteemed users of Virtual Popstar.

Good morning, afternoon, evening, and night to those in the many time zones we share.

I was unbelievably excited to have the opportunity to apply for the Forum Team, and even more ecstatic to find out I had actually made the cut! I could not wait to make my first thread, lead a discussion, go a little crazy, etc etc etc... Yet, as I sat there trying to think of what to write about, I found myself unsure what to ask.

Well, what better to write about then... talent! Lots of people on VP have some incredible talents that we are blessed to have them shared with us, like transformative makeup skills, gorgeous embroidery abilities, and of course the many incredible designers that help make this site what it is. Some skills, though, are a little harder to showcase, or the opportunity never really comes up to share them. That is what we are here to talk about today.

What is your secret talent?

Whether it's something you don't talk about often, or something that is only useful in fringe cases, what is something you are pretty good at that not many people know about? There are all kinds of talents, and I'd love to hear about all of them!
Talent
World famous



i personally am really good at mental math. i was always very good at math in school but i also wasn't really a huge fan of actually taking it as a class. i was far more interested in creative classes and the ability to express myself creatively with assignments and with math at a more basic school level, there aren't tons of opportunities to do so.

i'm not beating calculators speed wise, but my friends usually look to me to figure out tip and tax and how to split bills when we're out eating
Private
Popstar



talent wrote:
i personally am really good at mental math. i was always very good at math in school but i also wasn't really a huge fan of actually taking it as a class. i was far more interested in creative classes and the ability to express myself creatively with assignments and with math at a more basic school level, there aren't tons of opportunities to do so.

i'm not beating calculators speed wise, but my friends usually look to me to figure out tip and tax and how to split bills when we're out eating
that's a very useful skill to possess! i wish i could relate LOL 
Talent
World famous



YSL wrote:
talent wrote:
i personally am really good at mental math. i was always very good at math in school but i also wasn't really a huge fan of actually taking it as a class. i was far more interested in creative classes and the ability to express myself creatively with assignments and with math at a more basic school level, there aren't tons of opportunities to do so.

i'm not beating calculators speed wise, but my friends usually look to me to figure out tip and tax and how to split bills when we're out eating
that's a very useful skill to possess! i wish i could relate LOL 
thankfully calculators are way faster to use and way more reliable!!!!! i almost never get the opportunity to break out the skill because smartphones are so readily available nowadays

im faster than people whipping out their phones if the numbers are simple or they're complex but no longer than like 3 digits but other than that its honestly not AS useful as id like it to be. i wouldve gone into some math related profession if i didnt abhor the idea of sitting behind a desk and crunching numbers
Kuunsirpale
International star



I would say my secret talent or power, if you could say that, is falling asleep super fast xDDD

I can easily take 15-30min naps since I fall asleep in like few minutes or so xDD
Sylvan
National star



I can walk on stilts pretty well, I can walk up and down  the steps, jump, play ball at a basic level,...


Idk if that qualifies as a talent. 
Talent
World famous



Kuunsirpale wrote:
I would say my secret talent or power, if you could say that, is falling asleep super fast xDDD

I can easily take 15-30min naps since I fall asleep in like few minutes or so xDD
i cannot express how much i envy you falling asleep is a trial for me
90% of the time i need rain sounds and maybe 20 minutes minimum to actually fall asleep
Kuunsirpale
International star



talent wrote:
Kuunsirpale wrote:
I would say my secret talent or power, if you could say that, is falling asleep super fast xDDD

I can easily take 15-30min naps since I fall asleep in like few minutes or so xDD
i cannot express how much i envy you falling asleep is a trial for me
90% of the time i need rain sounds and maybe 20 minutes minimum to actually fall asleep
Wish I could lend my 'super powers'

Adult sleep stories on youtube is pretty good for me even tho I fell asleep fast. It's just nice to listent sth calm
Talent
World famous



Sylvan wrote:
I can walk on stilts pretty well, I can walk up and down  the steps, jump, play ball at a basic level,...


Idk if that qualifies as a talent. 
it absolutely does!!!! now im just imagining me trying to get around like newly born bambi
im already tall enough i dont need to be even taller PLUS im kind of irrationally afraid of ladders
Private
Living legend



I can’t think of anything rn but i’m sure i have some secret talent, and even more secret from me😼👌
Private
Living legend



talent wrote:
i personally am really good at mental math. i was always very good at math in school but i also wasn't really a huge fan of actually taking it as a class. i was far more interested in creative classes and the ability to express myself creatively with assignments and with math at a more basic school level, there aren't tons of opportunities to do so.

i'm not beating calculators speed wise, but my friends usually look to me to figure out tip and tax and how to split bills when we're out eating
I am so jealous

My general math and problem solving skills are pretty good but my mental math is horrible, ask me how much 57+83 is and i’ll whip out a calculator to save some celles
Private
Living legend



Kuunsirpale wrote:
I would say my secret talent or power, if you could say that, is falling asleep super fast xDDD

I can easily take 15-30min naps since I fall asleep in like few minutes or so xDD
Do you fall asleep when watching movies? 
Talent
World famous



XxMiSSswagdripxX wrote:
talent wrote:
i personally am really good at mental math. i was always very good at math in school but i also wasn't really a huge fan of actually taking it as a class. i was far more interested in creative classes and the ability to express myself creatively with assignments and with math at a more basic school level, there aren't tons of opportunities to do so.

i'm not beating calculators speed wise, but my friends usually look to me to figure out tip and tax and how to split bills when we're out eating
I am so jealous

My general math and problem solving skills are pretty good but my mental math is horrible, ask me how much 57+83 is and i’ll whip out a calculator to save some celles
in situations like this i find the easiest thing to do is to break it up into little small calculations
like 57 + 83 involves a lot of carrying 1s and doing calculations that usually trip ppl up (like 5+8 or 7+8 which honestly get me too) but if u add 7 to 83 and suddenly you only have to add 50 + 90 it is way easier
Private
Living legend



talent wrote:
XxMiSSswagdripxX wrote:
talent wrote:
i personally am really good at mental math. i was always very good at math in school but i also wasn't really a huge fan of actually taking it as a class. i was far more interested in creative classes and the ability to express myself creatively with assignments and with math at a more basic school level, there aren't tons of opportunities to do so.

i'm not beating calculators speed wise, but my friends usually look to me to figure out tip and tax and how to split bills when we're out eating
I am so jealous

My general math and problem solving skills are pretty good but my mental math is horrible, ask me how much 57+83 is and i’ll whip out a calculator to save some celles
in situations like this i find the easiest thing to do is to break it up into little small calculations
like 57 + 83 involves a lot of carrying 1s and doing calculations that usually trip ppl up (like 5+8 or 7+8 which honestly get me too) but if u add 7 to 83 and suddenly you only have to add 50 + 90 it is way easier
Ur very right it would probably be good to burn some celles and become better at mental math you are so right I’ll exit power saving mode right now great shortcut u explained as well😼👌
Private
World famous



i can,,, wiggle my ears ?? i don't know i can't think of anything proper 
Private
Living legend



Suchomimus wrote:
i can,,, wiggle my ears ?? i don't know i can't think of anything proper 
Omg show showhspwhoshowhwsowh
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
Page: | Next | Last