Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 299
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
20
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
Poll: Which is your favourite?
1
11%
10
2
46%
43
3
9%
8
4
18%
17
5
16%
15
The end date of this poll has expired on
19-06-2020 00:59
SMT: WWIB TIEBREAKER (1)
Private
Popstar
Horcrux wrote:
Tiebreaker One!
Vote for your favourite entry.
1
2
3
4
5
Private
Popstar
Horcrux wrote:
Please also vote on our second tiebreaker
here!
callum
World Famous
callum wrote:
👀
Private
Queen of Pop
Arachne wrote:
How does the fourth only have 2 votes tho? Goddamn it's beautiful 😍
Account deleted
wrote:
All of them are beautiful holy crap
Private
Youtube Star
Delusion1111111 wrote:
is there like a theme or ?
callum
World Famous
callum wrote:
Delusion1111111 wrote:
is there like a theme or ?
they had to style the tiger!
Private
Youtube Star
Delusion1111111 wrote:
callum wrote:
Delusion1111111 wrote:
is there like a theme or ?
they had to style the tiger!
i am so stupid LOL of course
Private
International Star
Flamink wrote:
ommg nr 4 is gorgeous
Private
World Famous
DEITY wrote:
Flamink wrote:
ommg nr 4 is gorgeous
I thought the same!!! I love the details so much
princessmaybe
National Star
princessmaybe wrote:
I love the third one OMG *0*
Private
World Famous
Archangel wrote:
The second one is the winner! So good omg
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated