Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 284
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
18
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
|
Next
|
Last
compliment above
Private
World Famous
newborn wrote:
I like your look, love the makeup and jacket (:
Private
International Star
Nanevane wrote:
You seem such a nice person
Private
International Star
Nanevane wrote:
And love the song btw
Aeipathy
Popstar
Aeipathy wrote:
You always have really really good outfits!
Private
World Famous
newborn wrote:
Nanevane wrote:
You seem such a nice person
ty!
above me: cute look, love the username
Account deleted
wrote:
I checked your profile and I love your style o making outfits, soft, magical and edgy same time!
Private
Karaoke Star
Deja wrote:
Ummmmmm I like ur pants
Private
World Famous
newborn wrote:
Yasu wrote:
I checked your profile and I love your style o making outfits, soft, magical and edgy same time!
thank you so much! x
above me: love ur hair
Account deleted
wrote:
I like your outfit <3
Aeipathy
Popstar
Aeipathy wrote:
You seem really nice! I like your outfit as well :-)
Account deleted
wrote:
Aeipathy wrote:
You seem really nice! I like your outfit as well :-)
Thank you, you're really nice and always creative with your outfits <3
Private
World Famous
DEITY wrote:
Your outfit looks rly cute today!
Pitbull
Popstar
Pitbull wrote:
you look hot as shit
trikkitoria
National Star
trikkitoria wrote:
your outfit is fabulous. looove the coat
Private
Popstar
Meowmere wrote:
I would love to see this outfit in real world, especially in a drag race or something <3
creative!
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
|
Next
|
Last