Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 427
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
17
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
|
Next
|
Last
giveaway game
TogetherForever
International Star
TogetherForever wrote:
oooh
Precious
Youtube Star
Precious wrote:
ok sorry im late there were cops everyswhere n it took me forever to get out but im home now n i can start so ill change up the first post
Precious
Youtube Star
Precious wrote:
@MeNoS
@athena
@DAD
@AudreyElla
@Persephone
@Meowmere
@Detrimentum
@Abby
@TogetherForever
tagging since im starting
Account deleted
wrote:
Sorry, I know you are just going to start and that I'm pretty late, but could I join?
Xerneas
International Star
Xerneas wrote:
could I also join?
Private
World Famous
athena wrote:
let's gooo
Precious
Youtube Star
Precious wrote:
all newcomers welcome the more the merrier
Precious
Youtube Star
Precious wrote:
5th person to quote this gets all 4 vars of
(i only own 4 of them)
Private
World Famous
athena wrote:
teenwitch wrote:
5th person to quote this gets all 4 vars of
Persephone
Popstar
Persephone wrote:
teenwitch wrote:
5th person to quote this gets all 4 vars of
(i only own 4 of them)
let's goooo
Account deleted
wrote:
teenwitch wrote:
5th person to quote this gets all 4 vars of
(i only own 4 of them)
Woop Woop
Bimbo
Popstar
Bimbo wrote:
teenwitch wrote:
5th person to quote this gets all 4 vars of
(i only own 4 of them)
I'm only quoting to help
Xerneas
International Star
Xerneas wrote:
teenwitch wrote:
5th person to quote this gets all 4 vars of
(i only own 4 of them)
uwu
Persephone
Popstar
Persephone wrote:
Xerneas wrote:
teenwitch wrote:
5th person to quote this gets all 4 vars of
(i only own 4 of them)
uwu
unrelated but this outfit is sexi af I love it
Xerneas
International Star
Xerneas wrote:
Persephone wrote:
Xerneas wrote:
teenwitch wrote:
5th person to quote this gets all 4 vars of
(i only own 4 of them)
uwu
unrelated but this outfit is sexi af I love it
ahh thanks
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
|
Next
|
Last