Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 206
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
18
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
|
Next
|
Last
SMT: The Hunger Games Simulator!
Private
World Famous
Rochellette wrote:
MasileinDE wrote:
I would love to be tagged!
Private
International Star
doli wrote:
Oooo
Private
Minister of Pop
Heartbroken wrote:
Ahhhh can I be on the taglist?
Apterygidae
World Famous
Apterygidae wrote:
Oh sounds fun!
Plz add me to the tagglist ^^
Aquilera
Youtube Star
Aquilera wrote:
Pls add me to the taglist
Gravitation
World Famous
Gravitation wrote:
add me to the taglist btw
Account deleted
wrote:
AAAAAAY ITS ON
Private
International Star
doli wrote:
doli wrote:
Oooo
forgot to say but please add me to the taglist!! ty
siXsiXsiX
World Famous
siXsiXsiX wrote:
Laboratory wrote:
Also oh my god @siXsiXsiX gurl that set..... I'm dying. You're so talented ily
oh thank you. it's very very old 😅
Private
International Star
Nanevane wrote:
Tag me please!! This gonna be awesome
MeNoS
World Famous
MeNoS wrote:
i would love to be tagged!
Teabag
World Famous
Teabag wrote:
I'm so happy y'all r excited about this! I was a little scared you wouldn't be
Adridne
National Star
Adridne wrote:
Please add me on the taglist <3
Private
International Star
Nanevane wrote:
Teabag wrote:
I'm so happy y'all r excited about this! I was a little scared you wouldn't be
No dude, this is great!
RowanSunters
Youtube Star
RowanSunters wrote:
Can I be tagged please?
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
|
Next
|
Last