Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 220
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
14
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
Poll: Did you get it?
No, I'm not their favourite player.
YES
Show results
Anyone else got this mail?
vel
International Star
vel wrote:
oh now i got it
twice
Ducentiens
National Star
Ducentiens wrote:
I got it as well.
Cindy
World Famous
Cindy wrote:
Nope ;c
Private
Queen of Queens
Nanami wrote:
Kaj love some of us.
Account deleted
wrote:
haven't got it yet...
Gravitation
World Famous
Gravitation wrote:
Got another one on an old side account now that I don't even remember creating lmao
Private
World Famous
VeryCoolNinjaa99 wrote:
Yeah I got it
Allie
Queen of Pop
Allie wrote:
Gravitation wrote:
Got another one on an old side account now that I don't even remember creating lmao
Hahaha aw
Tiril
Youtube Star
Tiril wrote:
i got it
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8