Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 391
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
17
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
R u a mentor
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
ouch wrote:
Bruh who tf moved this
Teabag
World Famous
Teabag wrote:
Am not, do u gain anything if u are? Lol
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
Teabag wrote:
Am not, do u gain anything if u are? Lol
ive gotten pd when someone leveled up
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Vissy wrote:
Teabag wrote:
Am not, do u gain anything if u are? Lol
ive gotten pd when someone leveled up
Yeah n u get cr if they buy cr I think but idk
NixieFae
Popstar
NixieFae wrote:
I've got 33 and I don't think they do anything lmao...like they're not active
Alam
World Famous
Alam wrote:
Vissy wrote:
You currently have 89 active students.
I think you might have been mine...
Teabag
World Famous
Teabag wrote:
ouch wrote:
Vissy wrote:
Teabag wrote:
Am not, do u gain anything if u are? Lol
ive gotten pd when someone leveled up
Yeah n u get cr if they buy cr I think but idk
Ohh
Teabag
World Famous
Teabag wrote:
Alam wrote:
Vissy wrote:
You currently have 89 active students.
I think you might have been mine...
I know that jess is mine on my old acc lol
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
135
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2