Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 398
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
11
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
obtainable sets
callum
World Famous
callum wrote:
can DT please start using it... it's been a year and i found it useful
Laboratory
World Famous
Laboratory wrote:
what's that
callum
World Famous
callum wrote:
Laboratory wrote:
what's that
@ObtainableSets
an archive by DT of all sets available/released for hof/dm etc
Laboratory
World Famous
Laboratory wrote:
callum wrote:
Laboratory wrote:
what's that
@ObtainableSets
an archive by DT of all sets available/released for hof/dm etc
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Damjal
World Famous
Damjal wrote:
callum wrote:
Laboratory wrote:
what's that
@ObtainableSets
an archive by DT of all sets available/released for hof/dm etc
and i oop
Aske
Prince of Pop
Aske wrote:
oh damn been a while indeed
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
I feel like they just used it randomly no??
callum
World Famous
callum wrote:
ouch wrote:
I feel like they just used it randomly no??
dunno, dont get why it's badged if it's no longer a thing but i wish it was used cause its super helpful!
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
callum wrote:
ouch wrote:
I feel like they just used it randomly no??
dunno, dont get why it's badged if it's no longer a thing but i wish it was used cause its super helpful!
Yes but I mean it has like 5 sets on it idk whats up w it
Aske
Prince of Pop
Aske wrote:
ouch wrote:
callum wrote:
ouch wrote:
I feel like they just used it randomly no??
dunno, dont get why it's badged if it's no longer a thing but i wish it was used cause its super helpful!
Yes but I mean it has like 5 sets on it idk whats up w it
looks liek team sets probably or
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
askr wrote:
ouch wrote:
callum wrote:
dunno, dont get why it's badged if it's no longer a thing but i wish it was used cause its super helpful!
Yes but I mean it has like 5 sets on it idk whats up w it
looks liek team sets probably or
Yeah actually
callum
World Famous
callum wrote:
ouch wrote:
callum wrote:
ouch wrote:
I feel like they just used it randomly no??
dunno, dont get why it's badged if it's no longer a thing but i wish it was used cause its super helpful!
Yes but I mean it has like 5 sets on it idk whats up w it
they archive the sets in the blogs tho
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
callum wrote:
ouch wrote:
callum wrote:
dunno, dont get why it's badged if it's no longer a thing but i wish it was used cause its super helpful!
Yes but I mean it has like 5 sets on it idk whats up w it
they archive the sets in the blogs tho
Not since 2018 bleh
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated